bi-directional steerable guiding sheath, featuring improved deflection, greater support and a low profile that provides ease of access.
Gain access to difficult to reach sites.
- Ergonomic handle with clear imprint of the curve deflection, french size and sheath length
- Tip position indicator showing neutral or defected curve
- Dilator with depth markings for easy identification and placement
- Dilator cap with French size and guidewire indicator
- Optimal SureSeal hemostatic valve technology to minimize air embolism and blood loss
- 180° bi-directional deflection
- Soft atraumatic tip
- Clear view of the distal marker band under fluoroscopy for easy positioning
- Reliable FlexsteerTM reinforced braid sheath technology provides control and kink resistance
(1) Steerable Guiding Sheath
(1) 50° Curved Dilator
|Model #Set: (One per box)||Sheath Inner Diameter||Usable Sheath Length||Usable Dilator Length||Overall Dilator Length||Curve Bend||Compatible Transseptal Needle|
|DCR1007322||10 F||73 cm||90 cm||93 cm||22 mm||98 cm|
|DCR1207522||12 F||75 cm||93 cm||97 cm||22 mm||98 cm|
|DCR1207150||12 F||71 cm||89 cm||93 cm||50 mm||98 cm|
|DCR1207122||12 F||71 cm||89 cm||93 cm||22 mm||98 cm|
DestinoTM Reach Steerable Guiding Sheath is intended for the introduction of diagnostic and therapeutic devices into the human vasculature, including but not limited to intracardiac, renal or other peripheral placements. Do not use this device for neural placements.